Our arrangement for a stay
Telephone or email for more details, bookings or special arrangements. Reservation is required!
Arrangement for accommodation of groups
You want to come with a group of 8 persons for a rest cure or you have something to celebrate? We can oblige you.
We can offer you the following:
- 4 luxurious double rooms each with shower and WC.
- Including laundry and final cleaning
- 2 (child’s) beds can be provided.
The offer is based on self-catering.
The publicly accessible guest facilities are also available to you for billiards or card games and, of course, for a quiet drink.
Located in the vicinity of our centre are, amongst other things,
- Peatland Park in the Barger Compascuum (17 km)
- Wildlands Emmen (20 km)
- Museum of industrial narrow-gauge railways (Industrieel Smalspoormuseum) (3 km)
- Bargerveen, Europe’s largest raised-bog reserve and nature reserve (within walking distance)
- Van Gogh House in Veenoord (15 km)
- and a lot of well sign-posted footpaths, cycle paths and motor routes in the area.
How much does accommodation cost?
- 2 nights € 410,-
- 3 nights € 580,-
- 4 nights € 730,-
Breakfast can be provided for a charge.
Not including tourist tax.
Discover the ’t Veenland Peatland
The ’t Veenland reserve offers innumerable and unsuspected opportunities for a fantastic holiday. Endless ones, no limits, in fact. Because the reserve straddles the Germany-Netherlands border. Experience the history of the peatlands. Enjoy glorious nature, the unique raised-bogland. Take it easy and let yourself be surprised by the hospitable peatland villages with their traditions and customs. Use the splendid footpaths and cycle ways to explore this lovely countryside.
A day at the shops?
No problem – in just a quarter of an hour by car you are in the town of Emmen with its modern covered shopping centre. Quite definitely worth a visit. Furthermore, the centre of the German town of Meppen is only half an hour’s drive away.
You spend the night at a luxurious bed & breakfast located in the former Catholic presbytery.